Work with the Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyers at the Aramjoo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers. Our team will listen to your story, prepare your case and seek your compensation.
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident? Don’t know what to do? Call Aramjoo.
We are a family-owned law firm representing motorcycle accident victims and family members. Since law school, our husband and wife team knew that we wanted to represent victims in the Kansas City, MO, area. That’s why we opened our offices – to serve you. Call us today to speak with experienced personal injury lawyers in Kansas City.
Start your case with a free consultation with a Kansas city motorcycle accident lawyer at Aramjoo Law Firm. There’s no obligation. Reach out by calling us or sending us a message.
Fighting for motorcycle accident victims
The State of Missouri has issued more than 365,000 motorcycle operator licenses. (Missouri State Highway Patrol, Motorcycle Safety). There are 154,000 motorcycles registered in the state.
Sadly, motorcycle accidents are frequent, and they are deadly. Only 2.6% of all registered vehicles in Missouri are motorcyclists, but motorcyclists are 10% of all traffic fatalities.
Your rights are important. We are lawyers who fight for your rights as we pursue compensation on your behalf.
Your rights in a motorcycle accident
- Motorcyclists may lawfully use the roads in Kansas City and throughout Missouri
- They have the right to expect others on the road to be careful and cautious
- When an accident occurs, victims have the right to seek compensation
- Negligence and legal responsibility laws are the same for motorcyclists as they are for others
- Compensation may include economic and non-economic damages
- A lawyer can represent you in the entire process to receive a monetary payment
Our lawyers understand the rights of motorcycle accident victims. We are compassionate and empathetic lawyers. Our dedicated team will protect your rights and represent your interests.
Aramjoo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers provide representation that is geared toward your personal interests. That means fully understanding your personal story and the circumstances surrounding your case. We put our efforts into pursuing your compensation and managing the legal process so you can focus on healing.
Legal issues in motorcycle accident claims
Motorcycle accident claims are like other motor vehicle lawsuits in that victims deserve compensation. The party who caused the accident should pay for it. However, there are some special issues that an experienced lawyer may assist you with.
Some unique issues that may be present in your case are:
- Determining fault, defending against allegations of fault
- Overcoming bias against motorcycle operators
- Conducting accident reconstruction to explain how the crash occurred
- Seeking long-term damages and future compensation
- Valuing injuries specific to motorcycle victims, like road rash, scars, and disfigurement
- Including damage to your motorcycle and riding gear
- Understanding and evaluating the various insurance policies that may apply
As your legal representatives, it’s our job to identify issues before they arise in your case. We build evidence of each element of the claim, working to maximize your legal position.
Motorcycle Accident FAQs
Who is usually at fault in a motorcycle collision?
Sometimes a motor vehicle driver is at fault for a motorcycle collision. However, we investigate many possible causes and contributing factors. Vehicle drivers, pedestrians, vehicle manufacturers, commercial employers and operators, defective roads, and negligent maintenance may all be responsible for a crash.
How long do you have to file for motorcycle accident compensation?
Most of the time, you have up to five years to file for motorcycle accident compensation. However, there are exceptions. The deadline, in your case, may be shorter or longer. Don’t wait to get started.
How long do you have to file for a motorcycle accident wrongful death case?
You have three years to file most wrongful death claims in Missouri if a motorcycle accident results in a loss of life. If you are a surviving family member, a wrongful death claim may compensate you for financial losses and the personal suffering that you endure because of the death that occurred.
What are the causes of motorcycle accidents?
Causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Turning in front of the motorcyclist when they have the right of way
- Ignoring a stop sign or stop light
- Speeding, following too closely
- Driving too fast for conditions including traffic and the presence of motorcyclists
- Taking actions to block the motorcyclist or harass them in traffic
- Vehicle defects, failing to have working lights on a vehicle
- Not allowing a motorcyclist the full use of a lane
- Weather and road conditions
- Inexperience on the roads
- Distracted driving, texting, drunk driving
Your accident may have one of these causes, or there may be different reasons that the crash occurred. We look at the entire situation with a personalized case strategy for your specific situation.
How do I start a motorcycle accident case?
To start a motorcycle accident case, contact our lawyers. Your right to file a case isn’t preserved until you formally file legal documents. Talking to the insurance company alone is insufficient. We make sure that you start your case in the proper way, meeting deadlines and complying with filing requirements.
Is there any way to get compensation for a single vehicle accident?
Maybe you were in a motorcycle accident that didn’t involve any other vehicle. It’s possible that the road design or debris in the path contributed to the accident. It may be possible to receive compensation if that’s the case. The time deadline for these claims may be very short. Contact us right away.
When a Low Settlement Won’t Do, Call Aramjoo!
Don’t risk getting too little for your motorcycle accident compensation.
Our lawyers serve Kansas City, MO, and the surrounding areas. If you have been the victim of a motorcycle accident, we can represent you. We represent both motorcyclists and their passengers. We represent residents of our city and visitors. Whatever your situation, we want you to receive justice. That means getting the compensation you deserve.
Start working with a Kansas City motorcycle accident lawyer today. With no fee for a consultation and no upfront fees, everyone can have the representation of an experienced lawyer. Call or send us a message to get started.