Aramjoo Law Firm believes in giving back to our community. We are awarding a $1,500 scholarship to a student whose life has been affected by a traumatic personal injury.
We understand how a traumatic life event can negatively affect someone’s future. It can cause physical, emotional, and financial strain, making it harder to pursue an education and one’s life goals. If an accident has impacted your ability to pay and attend college, Aramjoo Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyers is stepping in by offering financial assistance to students in need.
Those who would like to be considered must follow the following guidelines.
How to Enter for Our Injury Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to a student that has been impacted by a traumatic life event.
Students should submit an essay that describes the injuries they suffered from an accident and how it has affected them. Through and after your recovery, you should ultimately answer the question: “What is your new beginning?”
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2023.
How Do I Submit My Essay?
Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are the Application Requirements?
- Candidates must write a 500–1000-word essay describing how they were harmed in a traumatic event and found a way to overcome their struggles.
- Candidates must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, and individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school and the most recent official transcript from a prior school.
- High school students must also submit proof of acceptance from their college or university.
- Only institutions located in the United States and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as eligible to participate in federal Title IV student financial aid programs will be considered.
- The student must establish their financial need by providing their EFC number/score as calculated by FAFSA. They must also describe their financial need in their essay.
- Students must submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor, past or present.
- Students must submit one character reference letter from a non-peer, non-relative, such as a coach or volunteer organization leader.
How Will the Winner Be Announced?
- The winner will be notified by email no later than June 15 of the current award year.
- The winning student’s name will be published on the Aramjoo Law Firm website and social media accounts, including the institution they will be attending. You are automatically accepting all terms by entering.
How will the Scholarship Award Be Paid?
The money will be paid directly to the institution the student will be attending by August 1 of the award year or earlier if necessary. It can be used for tuition or other educational expenses such as room and board.
Note: We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or ethnicity. An unbiased, independent selection committee will determine the selection of the winner.
About Aramjoo Law Firm Personal Injury Attorneys
We are a family-owned personal injury law firm based in Liberty, Missouri, founded by husband and wife Paemon and Ashley Aramjoo. We are passionate advocates for individuals who have been injured by someone else’s negligence.