Aramjoo Law Firm handles personal injury law. As a smaller firm, our founding partner, Paemon Aramjoo is personally involved in every case. And, as a personal injury attorney, we’ve helped countless individuals and families recoup their losses after an accident. Some of the types of cases we’ve collected favorable settlements for include:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, scooter or bicycle accidents
- Bus/public transportation accidents
- Construction and other workplace injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Dog and other animal bites
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
- Malfunctioning or defective product
- Slip and fall accidents
We offer free consultations and you don’t pay us anything unless we win you a settlement. Call now to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
How We Help
A personal injury lawyer does more than just negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf. When you trust us with your case, we’ll investigate every detail and communicate with the insurance company so you can focus on your physical, emotional and mental recovery. We’ll start with our independent assessment of the accident. That includes:
- Interviewing you and other witnesses
- Pulling police reports
- Investigating the scene
- Reviewing medical records
Once we have a good understanding of your case, we’ll discuss with you what we feel is a good initial demand for settlement. Assuming you agree with our assessment, we’ll present it to the insurance company or companies. If they do not accept our demand, but instead counter with an offer, we will discuss it with you before giving them a response and make our recommendations as to the next step. We will continue working on your behalf until we either come to a settlement, agree to mediation or go to court for trial.
It’s your case, but we are here to provide you with our advice every step of the way. If we find more than one party liable for your injuries, we’ll go after all parties. Because we know the law, we can help you get a fair settlement for your injuries and other losses. Call us today at (816) 479-5898 to schedule your free consultation.
You Can Receive Compensation for More Than Just Medical Bills
A personal injury claim includes more than just coverage for your medical bills. When you hire us to handle your personal injury lawsuit, we will look at the extent of your injuries, what long-term hardships you will endure and come to an amount to propose to the insurance company. That number will include:
- Existing and future medical bills
- Lost wages you’ve already missed and for as long as you will be out of work
- Travel and child care related to your doctor appointments
- Personal property damage repair or modifications necessary with any lingering disability
- Pain and suffering
- Temporary or permanent disability
Depending on the level of negligence of the at-fault party, there may also be additional compensatory damages.
What to Do After an Accident
Whether you were in a slip and fall accident or car accident, it’s key that you document everything from as early on as possible. If you or someone you are with are able to take pictures of the scene of the accident, do so. It only takes one rainstorm to wash away valuable evidence that could support your claim.
Before we tell you what to do, we will caution you against discussing your case with anyone other than your personal injury lawyer. Don’t post details to social media or text information to other people or parties involved in the accident. If you are asked about your injuries, case or damages, refer them to your attorney. Of course, never sign anything related to the accident without consulting your personal injury attorney.
We recommend you start documenting everything including:
- Your injuries. We recommend taking photos as soon as possible and throughout recovery.
- Keep a calendar of all doctor appoinments and include how far your travel and how long the appointments last.
- Pain level each day or even several times a day.
- Record a video statement of what you remember about the accident. Ask any witnesses you can contact to do the same.
- Lost work and lost wages.
- Note any extra activities you are no longer able to participate in or events you missed out on due to a hospital stay or your injuries.
Also be sure to follow all your doctor’s instructions and answer their question about how you are feeling honestly. Never say that you’re okay if you are still suffering. Not following your recovery plan can also have negative effects on your claim. Our experience as a personal injury lawyer has shown us that clients who have written real-time information about their case collect more at settlement. Of course, as soon as you are able to, call your personal injury attorney at Aramjoo Law Office at (816) 479-5898.
Wrongful Death Cases
Sadly, there are times where a personal injury lawsuit turns into a wrongful death claim and when a case is both a personal injury case and wrongful death case. This can be the direct result of the accident or medical malpractice.
No matter the type of accident that lead to your loss, you deserve to be compensated. You should not have to pay their outstanding medical bills or lose the financial support you counted on from their job to support your family. Our compassionate team can help with your wrongful death lawsuit in conjunction with a personal injury case or as a separate case. Let our caring team talk to you about your loss and how we can help you recover a fair settlement today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury Law
As an experienced personal injury lawyer, we advise our clients that every case is different so it can be hard to answer every question with one answer that applies to every case.
- How long will my case take? It’s always our goal to settle your case and get you compensation as quickly as possible, however, we don’t want to miss out on any facts that may increase your settlement. That means we will do our due diligence investigating your case as your personal injury attorney to get you the best settlement possible.
- Will I have to testify? If your case goes to mediation or in front of a judge you will likely have to give a statement or testify. That is why we recommend recording a video of yourself with all the details you recall as soon as possible.
- If I hire you, do I still have to talk to the insurance company? No, in fact we recommend you hire us as soon as possible so you don’t have to deal with their high-pressure tactics or relentless calls anymore.
- What if I was partially at fault in the accident? You still deserve restitution for your injuries, even if you were partially at fault. We will work to prove the other party was more liable than you so that you receive some compensation.
- How long do I have to decide if I want to file a personal injury lawsuit? The State of Missouri has a statute of limitations of five years. However, we recommend making a decision much more quickly so we can present the strongest case.
Why Trust Aramjoo Law Firm with Your Personal Injury Case
We know that there are many personal injury attorneys in the Kansas City, Missouri area who may be able to help you. However, we pride ourselves on our personal service and dedication to each and every case we take on. You can be assured that we’ll work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. As Kansas natives, we’re invested in the community and care about our clients. The attorneys at Aramjoo Law Firm work both independently and jointly on cases at their firm. They are top rated attorneys with Super Lawyers® and highly rated on Avvo.
Don’t Delay, Call Aramjoo Law Firm Today
The sooner you let us get started on your case the better chance we have of gathering evidence to support your case. It also allows you to focus on recovery rather than dealing with the insurance company. It’s always our goal that you get the best settlement possible. Our consultations are free and you don’t pay us anything until we collect a settlement on your behalf. Call (816) 479-5898 today or fill out our contact form.