Ashley Aramjoo (formerly Ashley Draper) is a founding partner at Aramjoo Law Firm, handling various matters including but not
limited to family law, guardianship, juvenile law, and estate planning. Ashley is a certified Guardian ad Litem and certified to handle civil mediations.
Ashley grew up in the Kansas City Northland and graduated from Oak Park High School. She received her Associate’s degree from Maple Woods Community College before obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree in Management and Marketing from Northwest Missouri State University.
Ashley received her law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, graduating cum laude. While at UMKC, Ashley gained a particular interest in Family Law and was involved in the Child and Family Services Clinic, assisting clients with paternity and modification actions. During law school, Ashley gained experience by volunteering at Legal Aid, interning with a family law judge in Jackson County, and participating in a number of clinical opportunities. Ashley practices Family Law in order to help families and children through difficult transitions.
Ashley served as the assistant director at the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law Child and Family Services Clinic, where she assisted students in filing and handling various cases, including paternity, adoption, guardianship, and modification actions. Ashley continues to serve as an adjunct professor at UMKC.
In her free time, Ashley enjoys cooking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Juris Doctorate – University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Management – Northwest Missouri State University
- UMKC Child and Family Services Clinic
- Legal Aid of Western Missouri
- Intern to the Honorable Patrick W. Campbell
Awards and Recognition
- Latin Honors – Cum Laude
- The Child and Family Services Clinic Award
- UMB Excellence in Estate Planning Award
- Urban Lawyer Staff Membe
- Excellence in Practice Skills – ABA National Client Counseling
- Member of Clay County Bar Association
- Member of Volunteer Attorney Projec